You guys are doing a very good work From what I see in the changelogs. Keep it up! I'm excited to see with my own eyes Flux. (Matew, Meow, Zig)

fallout__vault_boy_by_buggzz-d4ewswv.png

Luna

will code for food
Administrator
Thanks for your kind words! I am doing my best developing Flux as fast as I can, but we still have a lot of things to do before we can even consider launching an Alpha.

Your words mean a lot to me, though. It's very rare that I get any words of encouragement or any feedback for that matter for all the countless hours I spend coding.

Once again, thank you.

You are welcome Meow! I code too and I know how much time this requires. I really like when somebody is doing something and he is doing it good.

Also I followed a little your work and I saw very good things. Like CW (You know what I mean)

I really hope your project get big in the future. Keep it up!

Luna

will code for food
Administrator
Like CW (You know what I mean)
It's not a certain other cloud-named forum, we don't censor stuff here (except for stuff that is against our forum rules). So you are free to name things as they are.

You are welcome Meow! I code too and I know how much time this requires. I really like when somebody is doing something and he is doing it good.

Also I followed a little your work and I saw very good things. Like CW (You know what I mean)

I really hope your project get big in the future. Keep it up!
Thanks! Those words really mean a lot to me.

Zig

Village Idiot
Past Developer
You guys are doing a very good work From what I see in the changelogs. Keep it up! I'm excited to see with my own eyes Flux. (Matew, Meow, Zig)

Thanks for the comments, since this framework is still being worked on and there's currently 0 servers running it, the forums are a bit dead and inactive. Hopefully they will light up when Flux is announced on various platforms like Steam and Facepunch. Yes, Flux continues to grow in size and maturity daily, and work flow continues to be stable and productive. It's very exciting for us to have a responsive, intuitive roleplay framework the community deserves all the way until the game itself finally dies out.

Feel free to contribute your ideas, concepts, or opinions on this forum whether they are good or bad, it's nice to have a fair response and feedback from everyone in the community.

Back
Top Bottom