will code for food
- 29 Авг 2016
TeslaCloud Studios is looking for volunteers!TeslaCloud Studios is looking for volunteers to join our Rework development team! As Rework is a free project, there will be no money involved (except the ones that we get from donations), however as a part of development team you will get a forum usergroup, access to the project and certain degree of recognition (such as a special chat icon on all Rework servers). You will also be put in credits alongside all other members of the team.
We are looking for any kind of developers, no matter the speciality. However, we have certain requirements that you need to meet in order to apply for a position in our team:
- You must be able to provide examples of your past work.
- You must be proficient in Lua in general. Knowledge of other programming languages is a plus.
- You must be able to follow project-wide coding style and standards.
- Experience in working with gitlab (or any other git platform) repositories in a big plus.
Send your application to [email protected]. You're not obligated to follow any preset format, however you should include the following:
- Your Steam name and link to your profile
- Your real name (though it's not necessary until later)
- Examples of your work
- Why do you want to join us
We're eager to hear from you! Good luck.