[TC] Paid Resources

[TC] Paid Resources 1.1.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
С DragonByte Credits не работает? Покупаю ресурс за кредиты, оплата проходит успешно, ресурс скачивается, но продавцу автоматически монета не зачисляется на баланс.

Matew

Administrator
С DragonByte Credits не работает? Покупаю ресурс за кредиты, оплата проходит успешно, ресурс скачивается, но продавцу автоматически монета не зачисляется на баланс.
Нет. Интеграция не предусмотрена

с обновлением на 2.2 пропала кнопка покупки. даже если у пользователя есть возможность скачать - у ресурсов с платой кнопка - серая, невозможно загрузить пишет в ней. всё так-же не хватает возможности обхода ограничения на скачивания, как раньше говорилось - чтоб право скачать покупалось, не взирая на права общие.

Matew

Administrator
с обновлением на 2.2 пропала кнопка покупки. даже если у пользователя есть возможность скачать - у ресурсов с платой кнопка - серая, невозможно загрузить пишет в ней
Дополнение не поддерживает совместимость с последней версией ресурс менеджера. Пока что, у меня нет её в наличии

Matew

Administrator
Matew обновил(а) ресурс [TC] Paid Resources новой записью:

1.1.10 - Maintenance update

• Минимально поддерживаемая версия XenForo увеличена до 2.2.0.
  • Минимально поддерживаемая версия XenForo Resource Manager увеличена до 2.2.0.
  • Изменена форма покупки. Выпадающее меню заменено на радио-кнопки.
  • Тип ресурса (платный/бесплатный) теперь можно изменить при редактировании ресурса.
  • Рефакторинг кода.

Узнать больше об этом обновлении...

Hello

i just purchase the addon, after installation I noticed that the link will show to the member are displayed for the downloads with External purchase URL
The member is not asked to pay. What can be the reason for this ?

Matew

Administrator
Hello

i just purchase the addon, after installation I noticed that the link will show to the member are displayed for the downloads with External purchase URL
The member is not asked to pay. What can be the reason for this ?
Hello.

For now, this add-on adds option "Local Purchase" and works only with the uploaded files.
1607720455042.png

Matew

Administrator
Yes i know, this part works fine mate, but for some reason
This add-on works ONLY with uploaded files. For now. Maybe, in the future, such feature will be added, but at the moment I don't have free time.

Error when upgrading from version 1.1.6 to 1.1.9. Could not process tc-paidresources-1.1.9.zip: The version of provided is older than the currently installed version. Below is the version I want to install but can't.

error tc.png

Help me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matew

Administrator
Error when upgrading from version 1.1.6 to 1.1.9. Could not process tc-paidresources-1.1.9.zip: The version of provided is older than the currently installed version. Below is the version I want to install but can't.

Help me!

Hello.

I don't know what you are trying to install. You haven't purchased a license for this add-on and you don't have permission to install it.

How about Usergroup Permissions for the Addon?
Is is it not possible assign Usergroups custom permission for the Addon?

Matew

Administrator
Adem, what kind of permissions are you talking about? This add-on has 3 permissions, and I don't think it needs more.
1609694345771.png
1609694363527.png

I mean give a a certain member group the permnission to sell or not. Beause i don't want that every one can sell their own resource.

Matew

Administrator
I mean give a a certain member group the permnission to sell or not. Beause i don't want that every one can sell their own resource.
No. You can create special category for resources where only allowed members can create them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom