[TC] Paygate: CoinPayments

[TC] Paygate: CoinPayments 1.1.5

I am getting this error: Error from CointPayments: No 'buyer_email' set! If you cannot obtain the buyer's email and want to handle refunds on your own you can use your own email instead.
How to fix?

Matew

Administrator
I am getting this error: Error from CointPayments: No 'buyer_email' set! If you cannot obtain the buyer's email and want to handle refunds on your own you can use your own email instead.
How to fix?
Hello.

I recommend you check the box "payment form redirect", it can help. Otherwise, please PM me and please attach public and secret keys.

Matew

Administrator
Коинпейментс для русских всё

ERROR: YOU ARE IN A BLOCKED JURISDICTION
Thank you for your interest in our services. Our services are not available to you because you are located in an embargoed country or territory or another jurisdiction where we do not provide services. If you do not fall into the banned list, please disregard this message.

Warning: The system has detected you have logged in from a restricted jurisdiction and your CoinPayments account will close on April 10, 2022. Remember to move your funds to another wallet immediately before your account closes. If you believe this is a misdetection simply complete KYC here if you haven't already, then post a support ticket letting us know so we can unflag your account.

Back
Top Bottom